Full Gospel Church of Grand Rapids, MN was founded in 1949 with home meetings.  Full Gospel Church was then incorporated with services being conducted in a store building located on Fourth Street SW and Ninth Avenue SW on July 9, 1951.  Worship at the present location (35 SE 6th Street) began in 1957 with many construction projects throughout the years.  

 

Full Gospel Church is part of the Fellowship of Christian Assemblies (F.C.A.) of North America.  F.C.A. is an incorporated fellowship of evangelical churches having historical roots with the Pentecostal movement.  Fellowship of Christian Assemblies is committed to both local church autonomy and inter-church cooperation as biblical norms of life and ministry. 

 

Full Gospel Church is a family of believers reaching out with God's love, making the Word of God the foundation of the church's ministry providing instruction and teaching for spiritual growth of all ages, as well as building relationships. 

© 2018  by Full Gospel Church, created with Wix.com